From Mad Max Wiki
Game Tips[edit | edit source]
- Circling birds often indicate that Food is below.
- Use the Dog And Buggy to locate Minefields and individual land mines.
- Lowering the Threat in a Region will reduce the number of Scrotus patrols in that region.
- Project Parts can be found in Camps and Scavenging Locations - Collect them to build Projects in the Strongholds .
- Death Runs are not limited to racing. Complete Death Runs to unlock refueling station and Fast Travel points.
- Refueling is not the only use for a Fuel Can . Place it next to a structure and blow it up, or throw a lit one into a crowd of enemies to cause massive damage.
- Change setting in the pause menu to customize the game to your preferences.
- Don't forget to build a Project in a Stronghold
- Perform the devastating Harpoon Slam by attaching the Harpoon to rear bumpers of enemy vehicles and Boost.
- Grow a beard through Max's Upgrades menu.
- Keep an eye out for dust clouds and smoke pillars - they usually signify a point of interest.
- The Wasteland is not empty. Interact with Wastelanders to gain Information, Loot or Griffa Tokens .
- Make sure to kill the War Crier quickly. He will buff enemies in the Camp, making them more dangerous.
- Safely ride out a Storm inside an allied Camp or Stronghold .
- Complete Challenges to gain Griffa Tokens .
- History Relics shows a glimpse of times passed. Take a closer look in the Collectibles tab.
- Press and hold to keep track of Region and Camp status.
- Commandeer an enemy Vehicle if the Magnum Opus is badly damaged.
- Visit Crow Dazzle and his Death Runs to add Vehicles to your Vehicle Collections.
- Each Top Dog has a unique war paint that can be used to customize the Magnum Opus.
- Press to have Chum repair the Magnum Opus. The Vehicle can only be repaired when standing still.
- Build Archangels to quickly find a Vehicle that suits your own play style
- Use the Binoculars to scout Camps from a safe distance. Scouting reveals and marks camp defences.
- When on foot, and among enemy vehicles, use EVADE to avoid getting hit. Shoot out a tire or at the driver to survive.
- All Weapons on the Magnum Opus require Ammo , except for the Harpoon.
- Side Ram enemy vehicles, alternating sides, to perform a Ricochet Bash. This increases damage delivered significantly.
- Lowering the Threat in a region will reduce the number of Scrotus patrols in that region.
- Ensure that Max is healthy before entering a fight - there will be no time to eat or drink during combat.
- Use to toggle between Weapons when driving the Magnum Opus.
- Side Burners can quickly dispatch an enemy vehicle, but at the cost of using Fuel. Install them to shoot streams of fire from the sides of the Magnum Opus.
- Visit a Stronghold to unlock a fast travel point.
- Use the Binoculars to scout Camps and other dangers lurking in The Wasteland.
- Dismantling a Camp allows friendly forces to populate it. Allied Camps gather Scrap and provide shelter for Max.